This role will be responsible for the production of regulatory reporting for Unit Trusts, OEIC’s and Investment Trusts.
• Prepare Distribution calculations
• To perform income forecasting, investment restrictions & investment performance summaries
• Reconcile the monthly packs, and respond to queries raised from Trustee/Depositary
• Monthly AIC returns, month end management accounts & loan covenant calculations
• Preparation of monthly/quarterly fee rebates
• Calculate Total Expense Ratios
• Preparation of quarterly and annual tax returns
• Calculate and raise invoices for ACD, Registrar and Management fees
It is essential that you have previous experience within a fund accounting role gained within the financial services sector.
It is also essential to have securities administration and financial reporting experience for a range of different funds.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job