My Client is is one of the world's leading financial institutions looking for a Fund Accountant to take responsibility of all clients reports & Accounts
- Work within the centralised Financial Reporting oversight team to deliver sign off of all client's report and accounts
- Produce Unit Trust and OEIC interim and final report and accounts, including sign-off of distribution rates and proofing of SORP accounts to the required standard
- Liaise with Fund Managers to provide ad hoc reports and analysis
- Prepare financial statements liaising with auditors
- Monitor processes to improve efficiency and reduce risk or cost
- Ad hoc duties
- Qualified ACCA, ACA or equivalent
- Possess strong written skills with numerical and computer literacy -
- A good knowledge of the FCA regulations pertaining to Unit Trusts and OEICs i.e. COLL, and the most recent IA SORP.
- Strong Excel Skills including Excel plus Word, Lotus Notes and Invest One Enterprises
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job