Axonmoore are currently recruiting a Fund Accountant for an outstanding corporate client based in Telford. This is an exciting time to join a growing business which offer long term demonstrable career development.
- Prepare regulatory returns on an annual and quarterly basis with insightful commentary.
- Provide assurance as to the value of any inter-fund balances reported.
- Develop reporting processes to ensure maximum efficiency and to ensure accuracy of the returns.
- Liaise with internal and external auditors as required and ensure returns and related documentation are suitable.
- Developing reports and processes to ensure maximum efficiency and reliability.
- Prepare responses to regulatory returns in relation to Solvency II regulations.
- Thorough understanding of regulatory and statutory reporting requirements
- Explaining key information to senior management and stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be a qualified Accountant with strong technical reporting and analysis experience with knowledge of IFRS in a large organisation. You will be ambitious, driven and possess excellent communication skills.
Please apply now to be considered.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job