Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Fund Accountant in Chelmsford. This is a newly created role with a client that has seen much growth over recent years and has significant plans of growth through new investment. This is an exciting time to join this business which offers great exposure and future prospects of progression and development.
As the Fund Accountant your typical duties will include;
- Responsible for the production of OEIC/UT & Investment Trust reports and accounts
- To liaise with, manage and respond to any queries of Depositary, Company Secretariat and Auditors
- Distribution calculations
- To perform income forecasting, investment restrictions & investment performance summaries
- Reconcile the monthly trustee packs, and respond to queries raised from Trustee/Depositary
- Production of weekly/monthly NAV calculations for Inv Trusts
- Monthly AIC returns, month end management accounts & loan covenant calculations
- Quarterly ONS returns, VAT returns and processing Directors payroll
- Preparation of monthly/quarterly fee rebates
- Calculate Total Expense Ratios
- Loan interest accruals
- Assist in the continuous review and development of the processes and associated internal controls operating in and around the fund accounting dept.
- Preparation of quarterly tax returns and oversight of CT600 and CT61 returns where applicable.
- Breach and error reporting.
- Calculate and raise invoices for ACD/Reg/Management fees
Our client's location is easily accessible. The ideal candidate will have experience of Fund Accounting. An accounting qualification would be desirable but not essential.