A Fund Accountant is required to join the team of a well established fund. You will be a qualified accountant from a Fund Accounting background in real estate, fund administration or an investment environment.
The role will start as a temp role and convert to a permanent opportunity.
- Assisting the directors in the financial and management reporting for funds allocated
- Take responsibility for the ledger accounting for the funds allocated
- Manage outsourced accounting
- Ensure smooth operation of payment authorisation processes
- Assisting the Directors in performance analysis and board pack process for funds allocated
The need is urgent and therefore a two week notice period is the maximum.
If you fit the above criteria and are keen on this role, please apply immediately.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job