My client is fast growing Private Equity firm based in the City looking to grow and expand their Fund Accounting team.
- Performing review and oversight of the monthly closing process for the investment portfolios and funds; including pricing, management fee and expense accrual calculations, review and reconciling portfolio holdings
- Performing review and oversight of the daily cash and position reconciliations process
- Performing review and oversight of the fund accounting records maintained
- Reviewing and/or preparing quarterly and annual financial statements prepared in accordance with U.K. GAAP and/or IFRS as required per the terms of the entity.
- Coordinating annual financial statement audit fieldwork with the external auditors.
- Newly Qualified/1 year post qualified ACA/ACCA/CA
- Must have Fund Accounting experience within a reputable Private Equity firm
- Immediately available/1 week notice
Please send CV's through to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'