Nonstop Consulting is partnered with a well established investment service who require a Fund Accountant to join their international team on a permanent basis. This will be a brilliant opportunity for a recently qualified accountant to work in a close knit team and have full exposure to all aspects of daily accounting whilst working very closely with senior finance members.
- Preparation of timely and accurate accounting output for review
- Preparing monthly/quarterly reconciliations of management accounts
- Ownership of bookkeeping transactions and maintenance and of accounting records for multiple client entities
- Preparing interim and annual statutory accounts in line with appropriate accounting standards
- Liaising and responding to clients, and third parties and ensuring client and third party request or queries are dealt with appropriately
- Support payment processing in accordance with policy and strict deadlines
- Preparation of routine and ad-hoc management reports
- Proactively looking for opportunities to improve with communication to senior management
- Coach and supervise the workload of one or more Trainee Fund Accountants
- Qualified Accountant (ACCA, ACA or equivalent)
- Technical knowledge of Funds and financial services legislation and regulations
- Knowledge FRS, FRS and US GAAP
- Finance Manager
- Financial Controller
- Fund Accountant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'