OVERVIEW: FUNCTIONAL SKILLS TUTOR
We are currently seeking an experienced Functional Skills Tutor to deliver and coordinate the successful completion of Functional Skills qualifications, for a well-established and respected award winning training provider.
Based from home and working remotely, you will be responsible for supporting assessors in the delivery of Functional Skills to apprentices. The role will require you to be involved in all aspects of the Numeracy and Literacy delivery including the carrying out of assessments and liaising with Assessors, Learners, external verifiers and staff to maximise completions. You will possess a strong occupational background in Training and hold a Level 4 (or above) teaching qualification and a specialism in Maths, English or ICT at level 3 or above.
This role is 90% home based. You will occasionally need to visit the learners in the workplace across London, Kent and Sussex areas, so you need to be flexible to travel when needed.
DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES: FUNCTIONAL SKILLS TUTOR
- Working closely with internal and external key stakeholders, while delivering a range of quality provisions, you will follow code of practice and or the agreed procedure for any awarding bodies.
- Train, assess, motivate and support learners on programmes towards achieving qualifications in Functional Skills
- Maximise the use of e-learning and using a variety of assessment methods to ensure learners have the chance to evidence their knowledge in a variety of ways.
- Support, develop, implement and evaluate approved training materials, promoting standardisation, use approved training methods to develop the learner and utilise every opportunity to supporting them to achieving their qualification in a timely manner.
- Ensure the highest standards of learner completions are met and to monitor candidate's progress, including carrying out regular progression reviews/additional support reviews.
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: FUNCTIONAL SKILLS TUTOR
- Literacy and Numeracy Level 2 qualifications
- Teaching qualification at level 4 or above
- Specialism in Maths, English or ICT level 3 or above
- Passion for people development
- Experience of working remotely from home
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: FUNCTIONAL SKILLS TUTOR
- £27-28K starting salary
- Attractive Employee Benefits package, including 45p mile travel expenses and work tools
- Opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
- Functional Skills Tutor
- Business Skills Tutor
- Key Skills Tutor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'