As a Functional Skills tutor in English and Maths and ICT, you will have experience of classroom based delivery. The delivery will be part of our traineeship programme delivering to 16-24 year olds
- Completion of learner inductions, reviews and sign ups as required
- Administer and invigilate Assessments following the Awarding Body’s regulations and in house invigilator procedures.
- Use of initial assessment and diagnostics testing
- Completion of government funded paperwork in line with audit requirements
- You will prepare and review lesson plans, schemes of work and teaching materials and develop material for classroom interventions as part of our Traineeship Programmes
- Prepare learners for examinations and create appropriate and interesting revision activities
- Carry out regular reviews and monitor learner’s progression in line with their Individual learning plan and set new learning targets
- You will provide accurate and timely formative and summative assessment and feedback to learners, and maintain assessment records, including tracking and reporting of learner progress in line with the organisation’s policy.
- To liaise with our Senior Operations Manager as appropriate.
- Complete internal paperwork relating to client attendance, achievements and other activities.
- To participate in appropriate programme, course and standardisation meetings to ensure contributions to individual learning programmes and maximise achievement opportunities for learners.
- You will participate and contribute to curriculum development
- An outstanding track record along with being reliable, professional, hardworking and punctual.
- Preparing, planning and delivering Functional Skills/Award level literacy and numeracy ranging from Entry level 3 to Level 2.
- PTTLS, DTTLS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Functional Skills Level 3
- A1 or equivalent Assessing Qualification
Background and experience:
- The ability to work in a target orientated environment and achieve required measures of success and quality
- Experience in the delivery and assessment of accredited qualifications in the field of Maths, English, ICT functional skills. Beneficial to have employability, vocational training and career development
- Experience of unsupervised working and using own initiative
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job