We are pleased to support a local training provider recruit for a new local learning project based around the development of English and Maths functional skills in Cumbria. Our client is creating an online learning platform that can be assessed by a variety of learners within Cumbria and as a result require a Maths Functional Skills Coordinator to support the launch of the project. This is a non-classroom based role and is non student facing although experience of delivering Functional Skills is essential to be able to advise on the project.
This opportunity is offered on an hourly rate of between £13 and £15 an hour over 25-37 hours a week basis until April.
We are looking for a Maths specialist to work with the development lead to provide knowledge and support with;
- Reviewing the current on-line content for E3, L1 and L2 Maths Functional Skills, checking for accuracy, alignment with the specification and identifying any gaps.
- Assessing the suitability of the materials for an adult audience.
- Creating a question bank on Moodle across a range of topics/levels
- Assisting with ensuring materials are compliant with accessibility legislation
The successful person will need to have the following;
- Experience and knowledge of E3, L1 and L2 Maths Functional skills' currciula delivery, ideally Edexcel and/or City and Guilds, but any awarding body is Ok, ideally having delivered to adults.
- Good IT skills, ideally working with Moodle or other VLE
- Ability to work independently
If you are interested in this role and are available on the dates above then please do not hesitate to apply.
System People are fully committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and vulnerable adults and as a result all new candidates will be subject to a full registration, DBS check and thorough reference checks.
- Functional Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'