Functional Skills English and Maths Lecturer | Romford | £21.00 - £25.00 per hour
Are you a qualified Further Education Lecturer/ Teacher able to teach Functional Skills English and Maths and looking for some work in the area of Romford/ East London?
A college in the Romford area is currently seeking a full time Functional Skills Lecturer to teach their Maths and English Curriculum.
To be successful you will need experience teaching Functional Skills English and Maths
Ideally you will have:
- Teaching Qualifications
- Experience teaching Functional Skills English and Maths
- A valid DBS registered with the online update service or be willing to apply for a new one.
Some of the benefits working with CER:
- Dedicated team committed finding you the right job for you and continued support during your assignment.
- Opportunity to earn £250 through recommend a friend scheme (terms and conditions apply).
If you are committed to sharing your expertise and supporting young people we are keen to hear from you. Submit your CV today and we will get back to you or simply call Chris Pender direct on .
- functional skills
- functional skills maths
- functional skills teacher
- Functional Skills english
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job