Job Title: Functional Skills / Employability Tutor
Salary: £18,000 - £23,000
Package: Generous Holiday Entitlement, Mileage, Equipment to perform your role + much more!
Type: Full time, Permanent
- Delivering Functional Skills (English, Maths and ICT) up to Level 2 and Employability training to a caseload of learners working towards Study Programmes / Traineeships.
- Identify learner’s strengths and weakness’ through initial assessment and support them accordingly
- The successful candidate will be flexible with their delivery methods and be able to adapt quickly to learners needs.
- The successful candidate must be engaging and able to demonstrate energy and passion to motivate / train clients in order to help them realise their potential.
- As part of the Employability delivery you will be required to assist clients with CV writing, job search, interview techniques, confidence building and deliver advice and guidance to enable clients to make informed decisions about their future goals.
- You will follow schemes of work but have the flair to make them your own, and deliver encouraging, nurturing and motivating training.
- Recognised teaching qualification (PTLLS or above/equivalent).
- Must have experience of delivering Functional Skills Maths and English to level 2 and Employability training in a classroom based setting.
- Experience of working with challenging / demotivated learners.
- Demonstrate energy and passion to motivate and train clients towards securing employment
- Enthusiastic individual who is able to make a real impact and make learning exciting
- Demonstrate confidence, tenacity and ability to work on own initiative.
KM Recruitment receive a high number of applications for each role advertised and although we would like to we are not always able to deliver feedback to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 4 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and keep an eye on our website for future opportunities.