Functional Nurse Assessor
£38,000 per annum
Full time- 37.5 hours per week
Sugarman Health & Wellbeing are recruiting for ambitious Qualified Registered General Nurses to work autonomously in a non-clinical role.
The Functional Nurse Assessor will be required to;
- Review medical evidence to determine the suitability for face to face assessments.
- Listen to customers and understand how their disability affects their day to day life in performing work activities.
- Carry out face to face assessments in order to write a report to the DWP
- Comprehensive training with certification once accredited in the role
- Attractive working hours- 37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays and option for additional holiday purchase, or for selling annual leave back to the company
- Reimbursement of your annual NMC fees
- Contributory pension
- Private Medical Scheme
- Full NMC appraisal and revalidation responsibilities
- Medical Indemnity Cover and protected CPD
The Functional Assessor will be;
- a qualified Registered General Nurse on Part 1 of the NMC register.
- Minimum 2 years of post-registration experience within a clinical setting
- Excellent clinical, communication and interpersonal skills
- A positive, empathetic and professional manner
- Strong computer and IT skills
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to work autonomously
- Ability to work under pressure, and be flexible and adaptable in your approach
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job