The Functional Manager forms a key part of the Business Service Support Team within IT & Business Change Department, the Supply Chain Functional Manager will responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Greggs Systems.
- SAP ECC,
- SAP EWM (Warehouse Management),
- Pick by Light,
- Trac-It (Marco Scales)
Reporting to the Business Service Delivery Manager, they will work closely with other support teams, Operations and IT as a whole, but also work closely with business stakeholders around the business to better understand their support requirements.
If you enjoy learning about new solutions, solving problems for customers and delivering great customer service then we have a great opportunity for you!
This is a full time, permanent opportunity.
Join the Family
We believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market. Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
We aim to provide our people with a great place to work, where they feel valued by listening, developing and rewarding them.
Depending on Experience
Mainly Monday to Friday but as a fast-moving supply chain operation there is a requirement for flexibility at other times.
Forming a key part of the Business Service Support Team within IT & Business Change Department, the Supply Chain Functional Manager will responsible for supporting the Supply Chain Greggs Systems.
- Managing your support team on day to day basis
- Escalating issues through to resolution for your Greggs’ Systems
- Resolving complex problems and issues using knowledge and understanding of the business
- Managing functional project delivery and providing project management expertise across all concepts
- Working collaboratively with other members of the IT support team
- Liaising with external Support providers where required
- Ensuring consistent application of best in class practices of support across all Greggs application environments
- Knowledge in one or more of Supply Chain systems including SAP
- Good understanding of SAP across the Supply Chain landscape
- Management experience and the ability to build a high performing team
- Confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to influence at all levels
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 26 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 10% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Defined contribution management pension scheme
- Death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year’s salary
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do, we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can make your application as quick and as smooth as possible.