Join Bayer for a Better Life!
Challenge, create, inspire and shape: at Bayer you can do all of this.
Building on our rich heritage of scientific innovation, we harness our ingenuity to change the future. A Life Science organisation, Bayer enhances human, animal and plant wellbeing. It’s all made possible by a global community of amazing people, dedicated to making the world a better place. Are you an amazing person?
We are currently recruiting for a Functional Controller to join our FACT team.
• End to end ownership of the Income Statement / Cost Centres within designated areas; being responsible for the accuracy of the data within, both for Actuals and Budget / Forecast
• The provision of Financial Controlling information to respective Function Heads and partners within the Function for which you are responsible, ensuring accuracy and timelines are met
• Perform month end closing for designated area of responsibility
• Support the Accounting Platform to ensure Global guidelines, month end closing and audit requirements are followed
• Periodic preparation and review of Cost Objects (Cost Centres, Internal Orders, WBS elements) for area of responsibility
• Preparation, review and delivery of periodic reporting requirements, ensuring accuracy and timelines
• Work collaboratively with the Function Heads and Function team members in the completion of the Budget and Forecasting process, ensuring all system deadlines and data input are achieved, and assist in collating information from the Functions
• Be the main contact person within Controlling for the CPL Functions
• Collaborate with other areas of the Country Platform, Business and Regional Controlling when required
• Drive process reviews within designated area of responsibility
• Develop Standard Operating Procedures for area of responsibility
• Ensure system developments are rolled out across CPL
• Support FACT projects as required e.g. system implementation, M&A activity
Key Skills and experience required for success in the role:
• Professional Accounting Qualification, MBA or equivalent desirable
• Minimum 3-year working experience in Controlling or other similar positions
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills
• Familiar with MS office and related software
• Strong software knowledge (SAP)
• Fluent English in written and spoken
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job