Registered Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
We are currently looking to recruit a qualified Physiotherapist with a valid HCPC registration who is wishing to utilise their broad-based medical experience and clinical knowledge in a new role that is predominantly medical assessment and examination-based. If you're a clinician who is motivated, open to learning and wants to enhance your assessment and report writing skills in a challenging and fast-paced environment then we would love to hear from you.
As a Functional Assessor, you will be required to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide the DWP with a comprehensive yet concise report in order to assist in the decision making process.
- Location: King's Lynn, Norfolk
- Salary: £38,000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
- Working Hours: 37.5hrs (Mon - Fri)
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Full training and induction provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- 2 years post qualification experience as a registered Physiotherapist
- Full unconditional registration with the HCPC
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Holiday - buy/sell
- Additional benefits included within client brochure
Candidates must be a qualified registered Physiotherapist with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience.
Please feel free to contact Adam Luckie at Meridian Business Support on for any questions or queries regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'