Physiotherapist Disability Assessor
£38,000 to £44,500 depending on location
You will be working as part of a national government led scheme that will allow you to use your full range of Physiotherapist skills and experience.
Meeting with clients in your local clinic you will be undertaking a range of assessments to determine suitability and eligibility for benefits payments.
You will produce evidence based detailed reports to a high clinical standard, giving you an in depth and varied role that will provide a high level of job satisfaction and reward.
The Role -
- Review medical evidence both face to face and remotely.
- Listen to customers and understand how their disability affects their day to day life in performing work activities.
- Carry out face to face assessments in order to write a report to the DWP
- Comprehensive training with certification once accredited in the role
- Attractive working hours- 37.5 hours per week Monday- Friday
- 25 days' annual leave plus Bank Holidays and option for additional holiday purchase, or for selling annual leave back to the company
- Contributory pension
- Private Medical Scheme
- Medical Indemnity Cover and protected CPD
The Physiotherapist -
- HCPC registered Physiotherapist
- 2 + years experience post registration
- Ideally completed hospital rotation post qualification
- Great assessment and report writing skills
- Good IT and typing skills
- Good broad medical knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job