Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
As a registered Nurse/Physiotherapist Functional Assessor you will be required to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide the DWP with a comprehensive yet concise report in order to assist them in the decision making process.
- Permanent full time position - Monday to Friday
- Local health assessment centres and offices nationwide
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- Salary increments of £2000 after 6-month probationary period
- Additional salary increments of £3000 following 18-months of employment
- 2-years post qualification experience as a registered Nurse or Physiotherapist
- Full unconditional registration
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Holiday - buy/sell
Candidates must be a Physiotherapist or Registered Nurse (RGN) with 2 years' post-registration experience.
If you'd be interested in applying for this position, or would like to find out some additional information, please feel free to contact Ged Walsh at Meridian Business Support on or alternatively apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job