Are you a qualified Doctor/GP looking for balanced work, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm, with NO unpredictable shift patterns?
Would you like to earn £72,000-£90,000pa (…plus benefits!)?
REED Specialist Recruitment has partnered with a private organisation who specialise in carrying out disability assessments as advisors to the Department of Work and Pensions.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a GMC registered Doctor/GP with 2-years post-FY1 experience to work as a Functional Assessor.
In this role, you will use your broad-based clinical experience to conduct impartial one-to-one, face-to-face assessments and create detailed reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
About the Role:
- Assessing 4-6 customer’s day.
- Conduct face-to-face clinical assessments focusing on the impact a person’s disability has on their ability to perform work related activities.
- Review and interpret medical evidence to create detailed clinical reports to be reviewed by the DWP.
- Research complex medical conditions pre-assessment.
- Working autonomously and as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Comprehensive paid training will be provided (residential attendance may be required).
What's In It For You?:
- Salary of £72,000pa (84,200 inside London)
- Peripatetic work also available on a regional / national level (£80,000 / £90,000pa).
- 25 days paid holiday per year (Buy/sell approach to holidays).
- Pension contribution matched up to 10%.
- Professional registration fees covered (on successful completion of probation).
- Ongoing CPD.
- Private Healthcare for you and your family.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
What We Are Looking For:
- GMC registered Doctors/GPs.
- Minimum 2 years post-FY1 experience.
- Broad-based medical experience.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Proficient IT skills.
REED Specialist Recruitment offer a friendly, comprehensive service and will work with you every step in the recruitment process.
If you are keen to make an exciting move in your career and would like to find out more about this role then click “Apply Now” ASAP!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'