Functional Assessor - General Practitioner
Meridian Business Support is one of the UK's leading providers of permanent and temporary recruitment to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
Are you a driven Medical Doctor/General Practitioner who is seeking a new challenge and looking to improve your work-life balance? Do you want to utilise your clinical knowledge and enhance your assessment and report writing skills in a fast-paced environment? If you have answered yes to these questions, then we have an excellent opportunity for you. We are currently looking to recruit a Registered Medical Doctor/General Practitioner with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience for a Functional Assessor role based in Lewes.
As a Functional Assessor, you will be required to conduct medical assessments and examinations and produce concise reports for the Department of Work and Pensions (DWP) as part of a successful integrated team. You will undertake a combination of file-work and face-to-face assessments of customers in relation to a variety of benefits and provide the DWP with a comprehensive yet concise report in order to assist in the decision making process.
- Salary: £72,000 per annum
- Job Type: Full time (Permanent)
- Working Hours: 37.5hrs (Mon - Fri)
- Comprehensive benefits package inclusive of Pension and professional registration fee reimbursement
- CPD and re-validation support with protection and training on a regular basis
- Full training and induction provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- 2 years post registration experience as a qualified Medical Doctor
- Full unconditional registration with the GMC
- Eligibility to work and live in the UK
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Income protection
- Holiday - buy/sell
- Additional benefits included within client brochure
Candidates must be a qualified Doctor with a minimum of 2 years post-registration experience.
Please feel free to contact Ellouise Upton-Edwards at Meridian Business Support on or email for any questions or queries regarding this vacancy. Alternatively, please apply to this advert and a consultant from the team will be in touch.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Agency.
- General Practitioner
- Medical Doctor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'