The Functional Analyst forms a key part of the Business Service Team within the IT/Business Change Department and as the Supply Chain Functional Analyst you will be responsible for the below Greggs Systems.
- SAP ECC
- SAP EWM (Warehouse Management)
- Pick by Light
- Trac-It (Marco Scales)
If you enjoy learning about new solutions, solving problems for customers and delivering great customer service then we have a great opportunity for you!
Join the Family
This is a very exciting time to join the Greggs Family as we believe in growing together – as a united team and working towards the achievement of our vision which is to be a winning brand in the food-on-the-go market.
Greggs is a much loved and trusted brand with a strong traditional bakery heritage. Our people are what makes our business successful.
Depending on experience
Mainly Monday to Friday but as a fast-moving supply chain operation there is a requirement for flexibility at other times.
- Providing 2nd level functional support to Greggs stakeholders for Supply Chain users, in particular the below business areas:-
- Quality / Technical
- Understanding internal customer’s requirements
- Resolving complex problems and issues using
- Managing functional project delivery and providing project management expertise across all concepts
- Attention to detail, curiosity around systems and solutions, demonstrated excellence in understanding and using existing solutions
- Confident communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to influence at all levels
- An ability to learn quickly and thrive under pressure
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience and understanding of organisational support
- Effective team player and an ability to deliver clear individual goals
- Our Greggs Employee discount Scheme is very generous, offering you up to 50% off our food
- Your holiday entitlement starts with 26 days, in addition to Bank Holidays, which increases with service up to a maximum of 30 days after 25 years’ service (pro-rata for part time)
- After 6 months service you may be eligible for our profit share scheme
- You will be invited to participate in our Management Bonus Scheme which is worth up to 7.5% of your salary, subject to the Company meeting certain performance criteria.
- You will automatically join our Greggs pension scheme which is a fantastic way to save for your retirement and allows you to benefit from employer contributions and tax advantages
- Defined contribution management pension scheme
- Death in service benefit which provides a lump-sum payment equal to 4 times your year’s salary
During the application process we’ll keep in touch every step of the way. We know how big a decision it is for you to apply for a job. Once you do we’ll work hard to keep you up to speed on how your application is progressing. With your help we can make your application as quick and as smooth as possible.