Role: Fully Remote UX Designer
Salary: Competitive DOE
Employment Type: Permanent
Start Date: ASAP
Remote Work: Fully Remote
Jackson Hogg has an exclusive opportunity for an enthusiastic UX Designer to join a fast-growing Managed Service/SaaS organisation as they go through a period of significant expansion.
This role will see you working as the sole UX designer, collaborating across the Design, Software and Product teams to help shape the user content for the organisations core platforms and beyond into their SaaS transformation.
You will need to be an accomplished designer with excellent experience completing user research and working collaboratively to drive innovation and complete implementations of improvements and new ideas.
Ideally you will come from a B2B or SaaS background with experience working in a multidisciplinary team and completing product focused work. You will need experience across Visual design, Prototyping, User research and must have both a strong independent and team work ethic.
- A relevant degree or equivalent experience
- Strong experience within UX design within a product or web environment
- An understanding of key Product design disciplines e.g. Visual design, Prototyping, User research etc.
- Experienced working with various areas of a design system (e.g., pattern libraries, style guides, documentation, storybook component libraries, etc)
- Experience working collaboratively across a design/development team is essential
This is an excellent opportunity for a skilled UX designer to tackle an exciting and growing project within a global organisation that offers an incredibly broad scope of responsibilities.
Please include a link or copy of your up-to-date Portfolio in any application, so that we can understand, and delve into, your design process at all interview stages.
If you are interested in finding out more please apply below, or you can contact me at Peter.barrett @ Jacksonhogg .com if you have any further questions.
- Product Design
- User Experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'