Fully Remote Head of Development Ruby upto £80,000 UK ONLY
I am currently representing a fast growing UK social gaming company
My client is looking for a Technical/Engineering Manager full-time employee based in the UK, however can work remotely to join a small team of highly technical and experienced developers geographically distributed working via GitHub and Slack.
Duties of the role include:
- Directly supervising the technical staff
- Hiring, keeping and growing the best talent
- Bringing product vision into well executed product
- Working with the management team on strategy development
- Managing the budget for the engineering department
- Conducting code reviews, commenting on pull requests, and occasionally doing some coding, if needs be.
- 4+ years in software development Preferably within Ruby
- Some experience leading (managing) and growing a small engineering team
- Experience at a small, rapidly growing start-up
- Experience teaching others best practices and mentoring junior developers
The client is looking to pay £80,000 plus great benefits. if you are interested in the role or would like to know more, please apply for immediate consideration.McGregor Boyall is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- "ruby" OR "ruby on rails" OR "ror" OR "developer" OR "programmer" OR "engineer"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"