Learn Golang and/or Rust on the job?
A leading UK retailer is looking for developers to help with their digital transformation and to improve their customer engagement and efficiency.
- Top 25 Best Place to Work!
- Flat, collaborative culture - they don’t believe in micromanagement, instead they empower you to make your own decisions
- Hundreds of stores in the UK with plans to open another 20 in the next 5 years plus plans to open more establishments which only handle online orders
- Going through a massive digital transformation including migrating towards a more microservices / containerized environment (Docker / Kubernetes)
This employer will consider someone who is enthusiastic about learning and working with either Rust and/or Golang, to provide high-level solutions and migrate towards a microservices/containerized domain (Docker/Kubernetes). This role has the option to be fully remote, however they do have a central london office for those who want it. This is a great opportunity for either experienced Golang or Rust developers or developers who are keen to learn Golang and/or Rust on the job.
Tech stack: Golang, Rust, Node, Python, C#, GraphQL, React / Native, Docker, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS
Don’t worry if you don’t have everything listed above, we are interested in good candidates who are keen to learn.
- £60-70k salary (flex) + 10% Bonus
- Remote working options (this can be fully remote)
- Free meal every day you work!
- Family discount at our stores
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Clothing allowance
- Annual 5* trip away plus another bi-annual 5* trip for top performers
*you must be based in the UK to apply for this role.
Would you be interested in hearing more? Get in contact and apply now!
Xpertise are acting as an employment business and agency for this role.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'