100% Remote DevOps Engineer - £50,000-£60,000
Role: DevOps Engineer
Location: 100% Remote
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 DOE + Excellent benefits
*** Interviewing Immediately - Apply Now ***
My client, a market leader in the insurance industry, who has been at the forefront of developing bespoke solutions for major UK insurers, are looking for a 100% Remote DevOps Engineer for up to £60,000!
You will join their extremely talented development team and help apply Cloud Systems Engineering practices (CI/CD Automation, Environment Deployment, Infrastructure Design, Productivity Improvements, DevOps Processes) to their INDUSTRY LEADING PLATFORM.
Technologies in this role include: Azure DevOps, ARM, Pulumi, Azure Iaas, Paas, Docker, C#, Kubernetes
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- 2 years of professional experience (flexible if strong C# background)
- Strong CI/CD Experience (Fairly complex/mature CI/CD)
- C# Development Experience
- Experience with ARM Templates or Strong Terraform or (will bite your hand of for this Pulumi)
- Exposure to tools such as Azure DevOps, Azure IAAS, Serverless and Paas Services
- Experience working within a SCRUM team is highly desirable.
- 100% Remote
- 28 days holiday (accruing more on experience)
- On-going domain specific training
- Training and Development days
- And many more!
The client is looking to fill this opportunity immediately, so please apply ASAP or get in touch to discuss in further detail or email me on jez . heard @ itecco . co . uk
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'