Fully Remote BI Developer - Power BI
The Client: An exciting InsurTech start-up that have been around just under three years and in that time have grown considerably. They are now looking to hire a fully remote BI Developer to join their team as they continue to grow.
Overview: The client have built a highly advanced data platform that delivers data insights into their clients across the insurance sector. They are looking for an experienced BI Developer to join their Data and Development team to help with the continued development and enhancement of their product. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a very dynamic and forward-thinking business as they grow and evolve offering the successful candidate bags of opportunity to grow and develop with them.
- Develop business and client facing solutions within Power BI
- Querying databases using T-SQL to create data models
- Setting and implementing data modelling and UI design best practices and standards
- Identification and management of technical debt within the reporting suite
- Coaching and reviewing output of other, less experienced team members
- An in-depth understanding of Power BI
- Python (for data analysis)
- Confident DAX User
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly flexible and adaptable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'