They are based in Kingston, close to Esher and Thames Ditton. With excellent public transport links and with parking facilities on site this would be perfect if you want a part time position.
* Working 3 days a week- Monday, Thursday and Friday.
* Working in Reception Class
* Using the EYFS curriculum to support children on a daily basis
* Planning done with another Teacher within the same year group
* Competitive pay rate from £140-£160 (depending on experience)
The Personal Specification:
* You must hold UK QTS or the oversea's equivalent
* You must have had some experience in Early Years or KS1
* You will be able to commute to Kingston on a daily basis
* You will be able to commit to 3 days a per week
* You will be available from Monday 26th February onwards.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job