We are looking to appoint a Fully Qualified Primary Teacher for a full time teaching role that is set to begin after Easter Break in an OFSTED graded 'Outstanding' Primary School located in Peterborough, Cambridgeshire.
The role itself is set to last until the end of the summer term, with the opportunity of being extended into the new year and if you get on well at the school, there is the potentiality of going on to a permanent contract.
If you are successful in the application process, you will have the exciting opportunity of teaching and supporting a KS2 mixed class of year 3 & 4 pupils on a full time basis, 5 days a week.
Ideal applicants will be those that:
- Can plan classes effectively
- Have transport
- Have a professional level of classroom management skills
- Possess extensive knowledge of the curriculum
- Be able to motivate and encourage primary school children to learn
- Engage and motivate pupils by making classes interactive and stimulating
The school is a fantastic environment to work in for all members of staff, and it is evident that the school's Senior Leadership Team appreciate and recognise their staff's hard work, as well as support them in their overall career progression.
What the school can offer you:
- A strong and well established Senior Leadership Team that supports and motivates their teaching staff
- A professional environment in which to teach
- Teaching Support Assistants that are trained in specialist support and safeguarding
- A Long term role with the opportunity of becoming a member of a great team
If you hold QTS and are looking for a long term role, then we would love to hear from you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'