Our client is a global technology leader that operates with the vision of bringing revolutionary products to life for a wide range of industries, including power and rail, and also has interests in a number of R&D projects in a variety of scientific sectors.
They believe in high quality engineering and design, allowing them to develop market leading products and services. In short, they love taking care of their customers providing solutions to their problems.
What our client looks for:
- They seek out individuals who are always looking for new ways to improve or do things differently.
- They expect you to be proactive and be prepared to share open and honest feedback regularly.
- They know that working collaboratively will help them reach their shared goals faster, so they always look for similar individuals who will be willing to help others.
- Whether it is the customers, their markets, or each other, they like people to ask questions and listen to the answers so that everyone can learn and improve.
- They expect individuals to take responsibility for their actions and make decisions based on what is right for people, profit and planet.
What to expect day to day:
Key responsibilities include:
- Architect, design and develop high quality web applications for embedded systems (modularity, in-app routing, servers-ide communication and data flow strategy)
- Design and develop high quality code as well as unit and component tests within a continuous integration environment
- Co-ordinating with the Product Owner, team members and other stakeholders to meet business objectives
- Participating in project planning sessions and providing estimates
- Understanding the product and domain to write technical specifications
- Configuring and maintaining development environments
- Participating in end to end system QA testing
- Investigating new technologies and continually improving and updating their technical knowledge and skills
Excellent company benefits.
- Backend Development
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'