Fullstack PHP WordPress Developer
Developing best-in-class websites
- You’ll be working closely with their designers and other developers to build web projects
ranging from "brochure" websites through to e-commerce and web platforms.
- You’ll engage with other team members and clients to assess the feasibility of projects
and estimate the right approach and timeframes.
Ideally you’ll be based from their studio in Ware, but they are also open to a remote working
Developing their product range
- As their agency’s aspiration is to build their own products to license to clients there will be
the opportunity to work on product development and take ownership of these tools.
What is essential
- Back-end web experience and knowledge (PHP)
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce
- Experience with extending existing WooCommerce and official WooCommerce plugin
- Experience in developing API integrations with 3rd party software
- Some knowledge and experience setting up DNS for websites
Would be a bonus but not essential
- A Computer Science degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of React or VueJS
- Knowledge of Foundation
- Knowledge of Webpack
- Knowledge of building sites modularly
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'