Job Title: Java Developer
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
My client, an established industry leading global software provider, have an urgent requirement for a number of full stack developers to join their rapidly expanding development team. The company is currently looking to significantly expand their development team and as such have opportunities across all levels from mid level through to senior/tech lead.
The successful candidate will be working within the software development team to design and implement solutions on the companies globally used flagship product. This role is focused on core Java centring on object oriented practises. Working for this forward thinking and technologically focused firm will propel you and your career forward, working within a dynamic and pioneering atmosphere. The company offers fantastic career progression options along with competitive packages.
Requirements of the role
• Working with a team of software developers, business analysts and software testers, to produce sophisticated solutions, utilising object oriented techniques
• Transfer of technical knowledge and expertise to other employees
• Building good working relationships with customers
• Commercial Java development experience of 2 years or more
• Experience of commercial OO design and development methods
• Experience using SQL
• Exposure to a Java Application Server (WebSphere and JBoss preferred)
• Experience using Angular
• Experience of using Unit Testing tools and methods
• Experience of Eclipse based development
• Experience of Web Service development
• Demonstration skills
As stressed above, this is an immediate requirement so interviews will be conducted shortly. Therefore don't hesitate in forwarding your CV for consideration, feel free to contact me directly for further details.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job