Castle Hill is working with one of Gibraltar’s longest-established online gaming companies, during their search for an experienced Fullstack Web Developer.
The successful candidate would be mainly working on the clients back-office system and should be comfortable with a range of frontend and backend tools.
The ideal candidate would some strong knowlege of frontend development and a solid understanding of backend tools, such as Ruby on Rails.
As a Fullstack Developer you would be responsible for:
- Developing maintainable and reusable code for frontend web applications,
- Collaborating closely with software architects, product owners and stakeholders,
- Reviewing the work of your colleagues as well as supporting junior developers,
- Evaluating the use of new technologies, architectures and frameworks.
The ideal candidate would have the following skills & experience:
- Ideally experience with libraries and frameworks such as React or Angular,
- Solid experience with MVC web technologies and REST API’s,
- Knowlege of Ruby on Rails, Node.js, Python or PHP,
- Experience in debugging a range of web applications,
- Experience with cloud technologies such as AWS and/or GCP,
- Proven experience with various SQL and NoSQL databases,
- Working knowlege of CI/CD pipelines.
If you would like to discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail then please apply here today.
- Ruby on Rails
- MVC Architecture
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'