Full time Year 5 Teacher Required, Barnet, North London
Salary: Main Pay scale
GSL Education are currently looking for a full time Year 5 Teacher for a Children’s Centre located in the London Borough of Barnet.
Our client is a welcoming school community, where there is a strong emphasis on caring for, supporting and listening to pupils. Their pupils are happy and enthusiastic and have a natural love of learning. They strongly believe in developing well rounded, socially aware and positive members of the community, as well as offering a wide and diverse education.
They are looking for:
• An Outstanding or Good teacher, experienced in KS2
• Qualified teacher status or recognised equivalent
• Full time teaching experience within the primary age range
• The ability to create a stimulating and safe learning environment
• Teach using a wide variety of strategies to maximise achievement for all children including those with special educational needs
• Assess and record the progress of pupils’ learning to inform next steps and monitor progress
• Plan, prepare and deliver the curriculum as relevant to the age
• Communicate to a range of audiences (verbal, written, using ICT as appropriate)
• Encourage children in developing self-esteem and respect for others
• Deploy a wide range of effective behaviour management strategies, successfully
• Demonstrate a commitment to equalities promoting the school’s vision and ethos, high quality, stimulating learning environments, ongoing relevant professional self-development, safe guarding and child protection
What they can offer:
• Vibrant and multi-cultural environment
• Innovative whole school approaches including the Singapore approach to teaching Maths
• A creative curriculum supported by a wide range of workshops and outings
• Exciting and creative environment for indoor and outdoor learning with state of the art technology, well equipped classrooms etc
• Supportive strong Leadership Team which is committed to excellence and the development of staff
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will require an enhanced DBS clearance.
We welcome applications from all teachers who feel that they can add value to an already flourishing department and whom can prosper in a highly effective, fast-paced environment. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job