FULL TIME YEAR 4/KS2 TEACHER REQUIRED, NEWHAM, EAST LONDON
LOCATION: EAST LONDON
PAY SCALE: MAIN PAY SCALE
CONTRACT TERM: LONG TERM/PERMANENT FOR THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
One of our thriving client schools in the London Borough of Newham is currently seeking a committed, experienced Year 4/KS2 class teacher to fill a vacant position as soon as possible. This full time position needs to start from Easter to the summer, potentially for longer.
Our client is a very happy, caring and supportive school that achieves excellent results. They have high expectations for their pupils; they believe that education is about more than tests, and offer the children a wide range of learning opportunities both in class and beyond to enrich their time at school. They believe that their children deserve the very best education, so that they fulfill their potential and become confident and enthusiastic learners who are well equipped to succeed at secondary school and beyond.
You need to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• Experience of teaching in inner city schools
• Evidence of consistently good teaching
• Knowledge of what good teaching looks like and how it impacts on learning
• Ability to monitor and evaluate the quality of learning and teaching in order to improve pupil progress and attainment
• Evidence of working with other staff to raise standards of attainment
• Flexibility, adaptability, enthusiasm and confidence
• A commitment to raising standards
• A commitment to involving parents in all aspects of pupil’s learning
• A commitment to continuing own professional development
In return, the school offers:
• A safe, effective and inclusive environment
• A broad curriculum that promotes literacy
• A highly motivated team, led by exceptionally experienced and talented senior leaders
GSL Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All candidates will be subject to strict recruitment and vetting processes and required to have an enhanced DBS check (unless you already have a valid DBS registered on the update service).
We welcome applications from all members of the community, regardless of gender, age, marital status, disability, ethnicity, religion, belief or sexual orientation. Candidates wishing to apply are requested to forward a copy of their CV to our Business Development Manager Nick Stanley as soon as possible.