Teaching Personnel is currently working alongside an Ofsted graded 'Outstanding' Primary School in Richmond Upon Thames, TW2, who are on the lookout for a Year 3 full-time Teaching Assistant to start in February 2018.
Our client school is over 100 years old although our present building is fairly new officially opened by HRH The Princess Royal in January 2006. The school was founded by the Sisters of Mercy and continues the vision and vocation to serve the Catholic children of Twickenham providing an education that nurtures and develops the whole child spiritually, academically, socially and in faith.
Our school has 3 forms of entry from Reception to Year 6 each class has 30 children. The Nursery has 2 classes of 26 and operates in the morning. Their Autism provision centre, for pupils with an Autism Spectrum Disorder, has 10 pupils.
- Working Monday - Friday (8:30am - 3:30pm).
- To assist the teaching staff to provide learning support to individuals or groups of children. To work as part of a team to provide outstanding pastoral care to the children in the school.
- Supervise and provide particular learning/ welfare/personal support for pupils including a child with SEN and ensure their safety in lessons and at playtimes and lunchtimes as directed.
Teaching Personnel is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of all children. In order to work through Teaching Personnel you must:
- Have a DBS on the Update Service or be willing to get one (full assistance provided).
- Be able to provide 2 references covering 6 years.
If you are interested in this position, and looking for a flexible part-time role in the New Year, please call Rob at Teaching Personnel's Wimbledon Primary branch on or reply directly to this advertisement and we will endeavour to get in contact with you.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualification and training for this role. For teacher roles, we require a formally recognised teaching qualification. For Support staff our minimum requirement is GCSE English & Maths (A-C) or equivalent.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
- Year 3 - Teaching Assistant