Our client is a school who has high expectations of all of pupils, both in their learning and wider development, and are seeking a dynamic, hard-working and passionate teacher to join their team and plan, deliver and asses Year 2 National British Curriculum to a high standard.
The ideal candidate will have an extensive experience working within the KS1 British National Curriculum. Your will have a strong understanding of Year 2, excellent behaviour management skills and can-do' attitude. The Senior Leadership Team are seeking a dynamic, hard-working and passionate teacher to join their team and plan, deliver and asses Year 2 National British Curriculum to a high standard, successfully preparing the pupils for their transition into KS2.
The role starts after February half-term (although the school would ideally want the candidate to be available for a handover a week beofre Gebruary half-term) and continues until July 2018.
The successful applicant must have:
- A Qualified Teacher Status (either a PGCE or Cert Ed.)
- A minimum of 1 year UK teaching experience.
- Knowledge of KS1 British National Curriculum and the ability to plan differentiated work.
- A valid DBS or willing to undertake one.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Excellent teaching references
In return we offer you:
• Competitive rates of (weekly) pay
• Professional support from our team of experienced consultants
• Social nights out with the rest of Protocol staff
• A wide variety of positions, both day to day and long-term
• £250 Referral Bonus for each teacher you refer to us.*
*they must work for at least 20 days for Protocol in order to claim the Bonus.
If you feel this description matches your personality, please contact Kate on or apply online at .
Please note: We undertake safeguarding checks on all our workers in accordance with the DfE statutory guidance 'Keeping Children Safe in Education'. As part of these checks, we require a current Enhanced DBS Disclosure for everyone working in schools. If you do not have a valid subscription to the DBS Update Service, we will require you to complete a new DBS application as part of the registration process, at a cost of £44.00.