Full time Temporary Security Guard, ( £8 per hour ) . Our client is looking for a team member to join their Guarding team to provide support to the Guarding division and to ensure the security of a customer site in Sutton Bridge with emphasis on maintaining excellent customer service over the Christmas period. After this period is over, there may be opportunities to move to other sites.
You will be part of an independent, professional, forward focused & innovative company. BusinessWatch are specialists in business security, providing highly trained, professional and discreet guards on a flexible basis to meet your specific resource requirements. This is a growing company who recognise and reward success.
Key tasks as Security Guard are as follows:
You will be working as part of the Static Guarding team which includes but is not limited to duties such as:
- Carrying out foot patrols to ensure client premises are safe and secure at all times
- Responding to customer requests such as opening and locking properties, providing exceptional customer service and representing BusinessWatch in a professional manner at all times.
- Responding to intruder and fire alarm activations on customer sites and liaising with third parties such as the Police.
- Ensuring all paperwork is completed to detail patrols carried out and any incidents responded to.
- Ensuring customers are kept up to date when dealing with incidents at their properties.
- Covering mobile guarding positions at customer sites when needed
This role can be very intense especially when responding to intruder or fire alarms. The Fire and Security industry is a very fast paced environment and covers a 24-hour operation, meaning the ideal candidate will be working a variety of shifts when needed and working with different colleagues.
The ideal Security Guard will:
- Have demonstrable experience as a Security Guard and a valid/current SIA licence
- A good understanding of spoken and written English and GCSE or equivalent Maths and English grade C or above
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- To be enthusiastic, self-motivated and flexible with the ability to work nights and weekends
- Able to present yourself to a consistently high standard
Experience in the Fire and Security sector would be advantageous but is not essential. You must also have full valid UK driving licence (with no more than 3 penalty points) 5yr checkable employment history, you will need to be able to work 12 hr shifts. Proof of the right to work in the UK will be checked and you will also be required to pass vetting and security checks.
If you are interested in this role and feel you meet the requirements above, please apply today. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full time Temporary
Salary: £8 per hour (Christmas season only)
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job