Full Time Teaching Assistant Role- Early Years Foundation Phase -Cardiff Full-Time
Academics are looking to hire an exceptional full time teaching assistant to work with foundation stage pupils within Cardiff for a Primary school in the LEA. Currently the work load is too high for our current staff therefore we are looking for a hard working individual who has a passion for working with children in a classroom setting. This particular school are looking for a full time teaching assistant who has initiative to work on their own with small groups of children as well as helping individuals on a 1:1 basis is required.
Although experience working within education would be beneficial for this role, experience with working with children in general is also acceptable. The ideal candidate for this role will take a professional approach to supporting the pupils learning needs whilst also acting as a support system for the teacher of the classroom, this can include helping to keep the classroom clean and tidy after each lesson and helping organise the class ready for the lessons ahead.
If you are looking for flexible roles , this is something that we can offer here at Academics. Due to the demand from schools we are always looking for candidates who can be available day to day, short term and long term.
To become part of the Academic teaching team you will:
* Have experience working with children
* A good understanding of primary school curriculum
* Able to provide support to children of varying abilities in an innovative way
* Able to work as part of a team and on your own initiative
* Able to support the learning policies and become an active member of the teaching team
* Able to expand the learning ability for pupils of all levels
As part of the Academics Supply Team you will benefit from:
* The support of a dedicated Primary consultant
* Plenty of opportunities for long term contracts as well as an option of shorter and periodic work
* Competitive rates of pay
* Excellent opportunities for CPD training (including Read, Write Inc)
* Opportunity to join our Team-Teach training scheme
To Apply or for more information on this full time teaching assistant position please contact the Cardiff Academics team on or email
- Teaching Assistant - Foundation Phase- Full Time
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job