TEACHING ASSISTANT JOB
TEACHING ASSISTANT REQUIRED
I am recruiting for a teaching assistant to work on a full-time basis after Easter break for 1 term in a small Primary school in Warrington. The role is to be part of the classroom assisting the teacher and helping with the children. You will also lead year 4 reading in the afternoons and control the class when the teacher requires. The role has become available due to a member of staff leaving for a promotion. The Teaching Assistant job is for 1 term.
The school is in Warrington it is a 1 form entry catholic Primary school. This school has a very warm, welcoming feel and previous teachers and teaching assistants we have placed always give great feedback. Along with this the school has a park on site which makes the daily morning rush, less of a panic.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Be qualified teaching assistant, a qualified teacher or NQT with recent experience within a Primary school setting
- Hold a valid Enhances DBS Certificate, or be in the position to apply for a new check through CER Education
- Experience of the new primary curriculum
- Commitment to the school's ethos and aspirations
The benefits of working on supply through CER are:
- Weekly pay
- On-going funded support and CPD courses - Safeguarding, New Curriculum, Behaviour management and lots more!
- Online timesheet and diary access
- Opportunity to complete a term of your induction (newly qualified teachers)
- Pay review after 12 weeks (AWR)
- Dedicated consultant on hand after office close
If the above all sounds like a job you would be interested in all you have to do is click apply or for further information call Rosie Hiles on for a confidential chat or email
- Level 3
- Level 2
- Teaching assistant
- Teaching assitant role
- long term TA
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job