We are hiring highly motivated Support Workers (Awake Nights) for Guildford
Full Time Saturday - Thursday 23:00-07:00
- Salary starting from £8.21 to £9.00 per hour
- Part-Time Position
- On-going training
- Pension Scheme
- Holiday entitlement
- Excellent Company
- Permanent Role
If you are passionate about providing the very best Care in a Supported Living / Community Care Setting; consider us!
We are looking for passionate Support Workers/ Healthcare Assistants that want to progress in the Health and Social Care Industry.
- Do you have a passion for care?
- Are you a caring, understanding and spontaneous person?
- Do you strongly believe in the values of Care and Companionship?
- If the answer is yes, then why not join GR8 Connect and work for any one of our clients as either a Support Worker / Support Assistant on a temporary to permanent basis.
You will be supporting, advising and helping adults with Mental Health and learning disabilities.
Your main aim is to help these people to build and develop independent living. You will be helping with shopping, budgeting, meal planning, supporting with medication, completion of care plans as well as engaging service users in social and community-based activities such as going to the gym, swimming lessons, visiting the cinema, museum etc.
We offer full industry leading training by accredited training providers to all our staff, to fulfil our positions, and we can offer a variety of shifts to suit an individual need. Even if you are not experienced in Health and Social Care, but are looking for a change of career, we are able to offer you Industry leading qualifications and training to allow you to break into the industry and build yourself up to a long term successful and progressive career.
When you become part of our clients family, you will receive not only a very competitive rate of pay, you will also have fantastic opportunities to develop your skills and knowledge. You will be fully supported and receive a quality induction in addition to ongoing training and development opportunities.
Both experienced Support Assistants/ Health Care Assistants and those new to the industry are welcome to join our team.
- Supporting the Manager, Team Leader and Senior Staff in day to day operations of supported housing unit(s)
- Fostering of a positive environment in which Service Users are actively engaged
- Conducting daily assessment of Service Users mental and physical state; updating associated records and informing management,
Supporting Service Users to build their confidence, self-esteem and their ability to manage their mental health symptoms
- Personal delivery of physical and mental support to Service Users
- Deliver Personal care to service users
What you'll need
- Support / Care Training provided, experience is an advantage
- Experience of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities is an advantage
- Passion for the Health and Social Care industry
- Keen to develop and progress within the Social Care Industry
- Training and progression available in a fast-growing business
- Management training opportunities available
- Able to hold conversation and engage with service users.
- Being able to drive is desired but not essential
Service Users could have the following conditions and you'll be helping them to ease back into everyday life. These are the conditions:
- Mental Health
- Learning Difficulties
- Substance Misuse
- Down Syndrome
What we'll offer
- A competitive starting salary with the opportunity to increase this through training and development, and after your probationary period
- Temporary to Permanent contract which consists of joining the client on a permanent basis if performance is satisfactory within the probationary period
- Comprehensive induction and on-going training and development
- Join the fastest growing supported living business and private home care company in the south-east.
- Over 100+ homes, looking to grow to over 500 locations within the next 5 years.
- Industry leading Care Training is provided
- Great career progression
If the above is what you are looking for, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment
We have hundreds of positions available within the Health and Social Care industry, if you the above role does not suit, we have many in qualified and qualified specialist's roles we are also recruiting for across the UK. We look forward to hearing from you, Thank you
- Personal Care
- Supported Living
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'