Our Chippenham based Client is looking for a Support Worker, for a full-time permanent position. Experience in a social care background is not a necessity as training can be given.
The job role
- Supporting 4 individuals in their own home with daily tasks, such as cooking, cleaning, personal care etc.
- Driving to day activity centers and day trips as well as assisting with shopping and other duties
- Build good relationships and keep up consistency from day to day.
- Promote independence as much as possible
To be successful in this role
- Have a full and clean driving license
- Be flexible and available to work shifts including days, evenings, weekends and sleep-ins.
- You will be working alongside another Support worker most of the time so good all-round communication is required
- Contribute to support plan reviews
Extra Advantages but not essential for this role
- Previous experience within social care
- Knowledge of working with autism
Competitive salary from £7.60 to £7.80 with additional pay for sleep-in’s an in-house training provided, we feel this is a great opportunity.
Please apply now and we will get in touch with you.
Why apply? 24-7Staffing offer=
· Recommend a friend scheme (uncapped)
· Salary up to £13.75/hr, paid weekly
· Sleep in rates up to £67.50/night
· Double pay on Bank Holidays
· Holiday pay
· Mileage pay
· Pension scheme
· Free refresher courses & training
· Free uniform
· 24-hour support by personable consultants, open 365 days of the year
· Permanent & Temporary jobs both full-time and part-time
· Local branches & work across Wiltshire: Chippenham, Bristol & Salisbury
We offer work in various settings=
· Support Work
· Residential/ Nursing homes
· Learning Difficulties & Autism care
· Independent Living / Mental Health
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call any of our offices as our Healthcare team are happy to help.