Our Chippenham based Client is looking for a Support Worker, for a full-time permanent position. Experience in a social care background is not a necessity as training can be given.
The job role
- Supporting 4 individuals in their own home with daily tasks, such as cooking, cleaning, personal care etc.
- Driving to day activity centers and day trips as well as assisting with shopping and other duties
- Build good relationships and keep up consistency from day to day.
- Promote independence as much as possible
To be successful in this role
- Have a full and clean driving license
- Be flexible and available to work shifts including days, evenings, weekends and sleep-ins.
- You will be working alongside another Support worker most of the time so good all-round communication is required
- Contribute to support plan reviews
Extra Advantages but not essential for this role
- Previous experience within social care
- Knowledge of working with autism
Competitive salary from £7.60 to £7.80 with additional pay for sleep-in’s an in-house training provided, we feel this is a great opportunity.
Please apply now and we will get in touch with you.
Why apply? 24-7Staffing offer=
· Recommend a friend scheme (uncapped)
· Salary up to £13.75/hr, paid weekly
· Sleep in rates up to £67.50/night
· Double pay on Bank Holidays
· Holiday pay
· Mileage pay
· Pension scheme
· Free refresher courses & training
· Free uniform
· 24-hour support by personable consultants, open 365 days of the year
· Permanent & Temporary jobs both full-time and part-time
· Local branches & work across Wiltshire: Chippenham, Bristol & Salisbury
We offer work in various settings=
· Support Work
· Residential/ Nursing homes
· Learning Difficulties & Autism care
· Independent Living / Mental Health
Click Apply today… all applications & CV’s are reviewed daily.
For more information please call any of our offices as our Healthcare team are happy to help.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job