CareCo provides top quality mobility products at the UK's lowest prices. Our showrooms are designed so that out our customers not only have an amazing shopping experience but also by getting the right advice from our fully trained sales advisors on mobility products suitable for their needs, enables them to promote their independence and quality of life both around the home and outside.
As a leading independent distributor with over 13 years’ experience within the mobility industry as a group, we, at CareCo, pride ourselves on our growing reputation for supplying quality products, value for money and excellent service.
We are looking to recruit a full-time Mobility Advisor in our Leicester Showroom, where we provide extensive training to enable you to develop a rewarding career in the mobility industry.
Full-time showroom assistant
Hours of work are 9am to 5pm, 5 days a week to include weekends.
- Promote, sell and secure orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach
- Demonstrate products and services to existing and potential customers
- Assist customers in selecting the best products to suit their needs
- Answering Showroom calls
- Keeping the showroom to the correct standards, including general housekeeping
- Ideally have a sales background, but not essential as we will train
- Good Customer Service Skills
- Good interpersonal skills - Day to day interaction with customers from all ages and all walks of life
- Ability to organise own time and multi-task
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Be driven to succeed
- Strong team player
- Excellent verbal and written skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'