One of the largest British charities providing care, accommodation and support services for older people is recruiting a permanent, full-time (38.5 hours) Senior night Healthcare Assistant in Carterton, Oxfordshire.
Main role and responsibilities:
- You will be working in a 68-bed residential care and dementia home, supporting residents with all aspects of day-to-day living - including providing personal care and administering medications
- You will be in charge of leading and supporting the staff team on your floor, and will take part on one-to-ones and supervisions with them as and when needed
- You will be responsible for liaising with any external bodies, such as GPs, as and when required
- You will be required to document and detail all activities in care plans and client notes, as appropriate
In return, you will receive an excellent hourly rate of £10.77, which equates to an annual salary of £18,481.32. As well as the following additional benefits:
- Employee discount scheme in a variety of stores
- Two-week rolling rota, so you will always know your shifts in advance
- Wonderful, established and supportive staff team
- Comprehensive training and induction programme
- Opportunities to progress and further your career
- 28 days' annual leave, and option to buy extra if desired
- Pension scheme
What you need:
- Experience working within health and social care sector is essential
- Experience leading a team desirable
- Must be a patient, empathetic and flexible individual
- A driving licence is desirable, yet not essential
To apply, call Lizzie Murrie now on or click apply.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'