To assist the management team with achieving sales targets. To develop and maintain excellent client relationships while promoting the brand image, providing excellent customer service at all times and up to date product knowledge specifically working within the Men's Department.
- To meet and greet all clients and act as a brand ambassador representing Paul Smith Ltd.
- To keep clients up to date with any Paul Smith activity; to ensure they are fully engaged with the Paul Smith brand.
- To ensure that you receive and maintain a high level of product knowledge at all times and to consistently share this with your customers.
- Able to offer all clients within our Tailoring Department a personal service of measuring, fitting and pinning.
- To take initiative to build upon the stores clientele book, emailing and keeping in contact with clients on a regular basis inviting to relevant events and keep them aware of any new products.
- Maximising all sales at every opportunity to ensure you are meeting and exceeding your personal and store targets.
- To ensure visual presentation, store maintenance and housekeeping is kept to the company's desired standard, both on and off the shop floor.
- As a brand ambassador for Paul Smith Ltd, to maintain a good standard of appearance and to undertake to wear clothing allowance as provided by the company.
- Confidently use technology in store such as store tablets to enhance the customer experience and till systems to efficiently process transactions and payments from client.
- Any other related duties that are outlined from time to time by the Store and Airport Management team.
Essential Experience and Skills Required:
- Minimum 3 GCSE passes, equivalent qualifications or practical attainment.
- Previous experience in retail selling in luxury fashion stores. Experienced in providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to measure, fit and pin a suit to a first class standard.
- You should also be able to demonstrate good knowledge of garment and men's suiting techniques with ability to grow and manage a portfolio of clients.
- Ability to work towards weekly sales shop targets. Excellent product knowledge. Ability to maintain excellent housekeeping standards
- Passion for style, fashion & Paul Smith brand.
- Smart in appearance & individual.
- Have a keen interest in Men's fashion; primarily suits and related products.
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in music, arts and culture.
- Has initiative; is motivated.
- Flexible and reliable.
- Good team member, helpful, approachable and trustworthy.
In addition to the annual salary this role attracts -
- A generous Clothing Allowance
- Uniform Allowance
- Full time role based on 36 hours working week
- Discretionary discount on PSL goods