We are currently recruiting for an internationally known fashion house within the esteemed Bicester Village. Our client is seeking a full time (40 hours) Retail Sales Associate to join their existing team and become an ambassador for their brand, providing a world class experience to all who enter their boutique.
As a sales associate for this brand your duties will include:
• Engage with all customers, to meet set sales targets, to include upselling, link selling and cross selling of products
• Provide a first class, one to one, luxurious service to all customers, building upon the company CRM to enhance and encourage repeat custom
• Monitor individual sales in line with company KPI’s and performance targets
• Create genuine customer desire through product knowledge, proactivity and passion
• Maintain visual merchandise and housekeeping standards throughout the boutique, according to company guidelines
You must be a passionate individual who has proven luxury retail experience from within a high end brand. Experience within the ready to wear market would be advantageous, as would leather goods experience, however neither are essential for the role.
The ideal candidate will possess a presence, with the ability to naturally build relationships with people from all walks of life. You must be flexible and proactive in your approach to work, and be happy working in a close knit team where everyone is working towards a common goal.
The ability to speak Mandarin, Cantonese or Arabic would be preferred however applications from those without these languages will also be considered.
Reporting to the Store Manager, your hours will be based on a rota of 5 days out of 7, to include weekends and bank holidays and to meet the trading hours of Bicester Village. For your hard work you will be provided with a competitive salary, along with generous commission structure, and additional company benefits.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job