Due to growth we are currently looking to recruit an additional full-time Sales Assistant/Delivery Driver for our Northwich Branch.
CEF is the UK’s expert supplier of electrical products and services for the professional buyer and contractor. Via a national network of 390 branches or online for next day delivery, CEF offers its customers, large or small, the most extensive range of over 35,000 high-quality products, including leading brands and great value alternatives.
Between them, the CEF team has thousands of years of experience and provides customers with the best specialist technical knowhow, friendly advice and service in the industry.
People development and career progression are high on our agenda and promoting from within is one of our core values. All of our senior management team joined the business at branch level as either Van Drivers or Sales Assistants.
Established in 1951, CEF remains privately owned and also operates worldwide in the USA, Canada, Ireland, Spain and Australia.
- The professional and prompt delivery of customer goods
- Serving customers on the trade counter and over the telephone
- Goods in/out responsibilities in the stores
- A good smart appearance is important as you will be the face of the Company
- Wholesale experience is preferable but not essential
- Strong work ethic and initiative
- Ability to work under pressure
- A competitive industry salary
- An uncapped bonus scheme, which allows you to benefit from the Net Profit success the branch achieves for the Company
Successful applicants will need to have a full UK driving licence.
If you are looking for a fulfilling career and an opportunity to progress into a sales role or further management positions then please apply now!
- Work Ethic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job