A brilliant opportunity for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join well established Civil Engineering Company based in the Stockbridge area has arisen.
For the right individual, the role can offer a fulfilling career for life with progression. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to;
• Preparing paper/email invoices and entering invoices onto the finance system.
• Requesting credits and ensuring statements reconcile with month end reports.
• Liaising with suppliers.
• Dealing with subcontract timesheets and invoices on weekly basis.
• Answering the phone, fielding calls as necessary and dealing with them appropriately.
• Dealing with post – stamping and organising as necessary.
• Ordering Stationery.
• Ad-hoc duties and project assistance.
• With scope for further duties and responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will hold experience and skills in;
• Attention to detail.
• Methodical approach.
• Efficient, organised and timely approach to work.
• Taking ownership of your workload in line with timescales.
• Computer and numeracy skills.
• Flexibility and enthusiasm.
• Friendly and supportive, personable approach.
• An engaging and inclusive attitude.
• Working on own initiative as part of a team.
In return for your long term commitment, my client offers an excellent salary and benefits package for full time position.
If you’re confident you can take on this role and have the experience as detailed above, please send an up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
To be considered for this role candidates will be eligible to work unrestricted in the UK and live within a reasonable commute of the above location.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job