Sales Assistants - Walworth Road
H&T began serving communities in London in 1897. Since then we have expanded to become one of the oldest and leading pawnbrokers in the UK. In recent years, H&T has accelerated its development by adding new products and services, expanding the store network and developing a complete online service. Our continued investment in the business and the communities we serve has resulted in us being the largest pawnbroker in the UK and Scotland.
Due to our outstanding success, we are seeking an excellent Full Time Sales Assistant to work in our Walworth Road store, SE17 2AW, for 37.5 hours per week including Saturdays and a part time Sales Assistant to work 20 hours per week including Saturdays.
Customer Services Assistants / Sales Assistants / Retail Assistants
Engaging with customers throughout the day, offering them a range of services and solutions to meet their needs. Building long term and useful relationships with our customer community, you are an integral part of the running of a store.
- Serving customers and discussing various products whilst determining the customer’s needs
- Completing all transactional paperwork (paper and electronic)
- Testing and valuating jewellery and electronic products
- Building valuable and long term relationships with customers
- Customer service/retail sales experience
- Good understanding of Maths
- Fluent English speaker
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Friendly and engaging demeanour
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Proactive approach
- Personable and approachable
What we offer:
Based in our Southampton store
Full Time, working 37.5 hours per week or 20 hours per week part time. Must be able to work Saturdays on a regular basis.
£7.83 per hour (regardless of age) + bonus
Must be able to work Saturdays on a regular basis.
Company benefits including holiday pay, pension and season ticket loans
Working as part of a friendly team
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'