FULL TIME PACKING OPERATIVE NEEDED ASAP SEAHAM
Our client based in County Durham are looking for experienced packing operatives to join their team.
- Working in a busy production environment
- Adhering to strict Health and Safety regulations
- Working towards customer orders
- Packing products for dispatch
- Quality checking products
Must be able to work 12 hour shifts
- Must have up to date Level 2 Food Hygiene Certificate
- Able to work as part of a team but also use own initiative
- Food Hygiene
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"