The role will entail:
The Providing well rounded and responsive customer service which includes and is not limited to:
Receiving and monitoring client bookings.
Responding to customer queries regarding existing bookings and accounts
Liaising with clients regarding complaints in a fair and just manner whilst maintaining the company's integrity
- Must have extensive experience of diary/scheduling management.
Order fulfilment and distribution including:
- Proof reading inventory reports, maintaining an excellent standard of presentation, language and professionalism.
- Ensuring quality control
- Liaise with contractors and outsourcers
- Maintaining legal deadlines and other requirements
- Social Media Management
Supporting the accounts team:
- Creating and amending job sheets
- Dealing with any queries regarding invoices in relation to bookings
- Providing Inventory clerk monthly invoices
Managing filing systems:
- Franking post and liaising with couriers
- Mailing brochures and other information to customers
- Printing and binding Inventory hard copies
- Assisting the Office Manager with the day-to-day maintenance of a small office and implementation of new procedures
The above list is not exhaustive and you may be required to undertake other responsibilities and training as requested by your line manager, appropriate to your role.
- Customer Service
- Proof Reading
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"